At Parry + Whyte Architects we work across Western Australia exploring innovative solutions for private residential, government and community sector clients.
Our practice was established in 1984, and we work on the principals of sophisticated design, open communication with our clients and stepping beyond the brief to expand on unrealised potential.
Our team provide a breadth of architectural services, including:
- Site Investigation and analysis
- Feasibility study and strategic planning
- Brief writing /confirmation
- Schematic design
- Design development
- Documentation and administration
- 3D rendering
Over the last 30 years we have developed specialty areas in:
- Residential design - Additions and alterations, single residential dwellings and multi-unit developments
- Heritage design - Cultural institutions, public facilities, private residences
- Disability – Residential designs that meet the needs of people with a disability, challenging the social norms with design, understanding end user needs
- Education – Primary, secondary and tertiary facilities, early childhood and childcare facilities
- Health - Primary health care, medical institutions, special needs design and allied health
To read more about our experience, visit our projects page.