This project involved working with the Department of Education and the school community to help them celebrate 120 years as a primary school by -
- Re-purposing the existing 1897-1911 building and the spaces to provide a contemporary administration area for the school,
- Respecting and preserving the existing building fabric and the original spaces and volumes,
- Minimising any impact on the external fabric,
- Introducing new lighting, air conditioning, electrical and hydraulic services as inconspicuously as practical.